Monday, June 11, 2007

Day 200 - The Beatles - In My Life

DAY 200
The Beatles – "In My Life”
From "Rubber Soul"




200! Woot... this is a milestone of many on this journey to 10,000...

So I felt compelled to pick a song that really moves me... "In My Life" is definitely one of those songs.

Glenn plays this song from time to time and the Halfracks, (Glenn's main band), actually performed this song at their most recent show. It was unrehearsed but very fun.

It is bands and musicians like this that keep these songs alive. All of the little people who are so in love with these tunes will never let them fade away...

A fan made a nice video of the original Beatles version of the song on YouTube you should check out.


Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: