Saturday, May 24, 2008

Day 395 - Heart - Barracuda

DAY 395
Heart - "Barracuda"
From "Little Queen"




This is most assuredly one of the best rock songs ever written. The driving guitar riffs and powerfully passionate vocals delivered my my hero, Ms. Ann Wilson, just make this song a rockin' piece of music history.

Anyone who knows me knows my love of Heart and Ann Wilson especially so there is not much else I can say... These ladies are just an inspiration and changed the face of women in music forever.

Check out Heart performing "Barracuda" in 1977 on this YouTube clip.... classic and wonderful!

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Max chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Susana chose today
Go see what William chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: