Monday, July 09, 2012

Day 432 - Band of Horses - No One's Gonna Love You

DAY 432
Band of Horses - "No One's Gonna Love You"
From "Cease To Begin"



I have been completely in love with this song almost to the point of obsession since I heard it. Band of Horses originally formed in 2004 in Seattle which always makes me smile to discover fellow Washingtonians with such astounding musical talent. Ben Bridwell's vocals are charming yet ethereal. The song's arrangement is eerie but inviting and is accompanied by very relatable lyrical content. I have a soft spot for heart breaking love songs and this songs fills every nook and cranny of that description. I love the slight switch in arrangement at the 1:50 mark in the song. It is music that speaks to your soul if you let it.

1 comment:

Miyagi said...

Nice band! Thanks for mention it! Best regards!