Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Day 42 - Ellis Paul - Just the Jester Fool

DAY 42
Ellis Paul– “Just the Jester Fool”
From Say Something




Day 42 has to be a sweet and special song. Because 42 is a very cool number for many cool reasons.

And so I feel it appropriate to pick another Ellis Paul song today. Just the Jester Fool. What a fun little song. It has a happy upbeat guitar line and just feels so good to listen to.

As always, the story is intriguing and draws you in.

My favorite line is, “It’s 6am and the alarm clock goes off and I realize I’m not used to looking at this particular ceiling. Then she taps me on the shoulder with an empty shoe and she says, ‘Cinderella, does this belong to you?’”

Brilliant!!!

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Hoffie chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what prayformojo chose today
Go see what Troy chose today

No comments: