Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Day 63 - Ellis Paul - Don't Breathe

DAY 63
Ellis Paul – “Don’t Breathe”
From Stories




This is definitely one of my favorite Ellis Paul tracks. It is such an intimate and sweet song.

My favorite lyrics in the song are:


Did I tell you then?
These are moments whole lifetimes are built on.

You're my best friend --
and now we're skin to skin
only sweat runs between us.
Don't breathe out loud...
Don't breathe out loud...
Don't breathe...


It is such a deep and passionate song, one that takes me back… it makes me reflect on my “1st time”, not that that may always be a good memory exactly, but being curious and naive... it reminds me of the innocence of our youth...

Why are we all in such a hurry to grow up?

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Hoffie chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what prayformojo chose today
Go see what Troy chose today

No comments: