Sunday, January 14, 2007

Day 67 - The Corrs featuring Bono - When The Stars Go Blue

DAY 67
The Corrs featuring Bono– “When The Stars Go Blue”
From Live In Dublin




Though I have mixed feelings about the original song writer, (Ryan Adams, certainly not to be mistaken for BRIAN Adams who bestowed our ears with the likes of “Summer of ’69” and “Everything I Do”), I have no mixed emotions about this version of this song.

This song is magnificent. ESPECIALLY with Bono’s very strong and clear vocals adding support.

It is beautiful and romantic. Though Tim McGraw recently covered this song and obviously has received more air play on the radio with his rendition, there is a certain magic that is added when it is sung between a man and a woman. Maybe it is more relatable, I don’t know exactly.

When I listen to the song not only does the music completely grab my attention but the lyrics make me pause for thought as well… ”Where do you go when you’re lonely, where do you go when you’re blue, where do you go when you’re lonely, I’ll follow you… when the stars go blue…”

Very nice.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Hoffie chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what prayformojo chose today
Go see what Troy chose today

No comments: