Monday, February 05, 2007

Day 88 - Lawn Gnome Barbershop Mutants –The Lawn Gnome Bar Mitzvah

DAY 88
Lawn Gnome Barbershop Mutants –“The Lawn Gnome Bar Mitzvah”




I am picking this song today because it always makes me smile and laugh.

It was originally recorded and written by 15-16 Puzzle, a fantastic songwriter Glenn and I became acquainted with through Songfight. 15-16 Puzzle has quite a way with words and his lyrics are always very catchy and creative. The lyrics to ”The Lawn Gnome Bar Mitzvah” are certainly no exception.

My, hubby, Glenn, decided to take this song one step further and to give the vocal that little Gnome touch… by singing it and then pitch shifting it. It turned out hilarious!

I love it and I highly recommend it to anyone who appreciates good humor. :)

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Troy chose today

No comments: