Saturday, April 14, 2007

Day 150 - Jellyfish - Baby's Coming Back

DAY 150
Jellyfish – "Baby's Coming Back”
From "Bellybuttom"




This song came into my head today as I anticipated my hubby's return from his folks place after being away all week helping them out. I called him and left him a message and sang a portion of the chorus to him.

Jelly fish is such an upbeat band. I love the crisp vocals and the harmonies in a lot of their music.

The video is especially creative.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

2 comments:

Niveous said...

This one is on my 10k too!

Diskobox said...

ZOMG....Jellyfish are hands down one of my all time favorite bands. I have a few videos posted on my blog too (sexydeathsoda.blogspot.com). I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that one day they can set aside their differences and do something together again.

Cheers!