Thursday, April 05, 2007

Day 141 - Al Stewart - Year of the Cat

DAY 141
Al Stewart – "Year of the Cat”
From "Year of the Cat"




This is the song I was going to pick yesterday... ironic that the song title and album title are the same just like my pick yesterday... anyway...

This is one of my favorite oldies. Glenn reminded me that this song was the 100th highest charting song the year I was born, (1977), go figure. :P

I LOVE how lyrically descriptive this song is. The arrangement of the music and lyrics is just magical. The soft vocals and gentle piano solo's really add the perfect vibe to the song.

Here is a cool YouTube clip for your viewing pleasure should you choose to take a peek at it. ;)


Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: