Monday, April 09, 2007

Day 145 - The Beatles - I'm So Tired

DAY 145
The Beatles – "I'm So Tired”
From "The White Album"




This song so fits my frame of mind, body, and spirit right now. I wish I could go to bed and sleep away this whole week.

I am truly quite tired. I had to get up early to take my hubby to the air port and get to work for an early morning meeting. Though literally being tired may not be where the song is coming from, it still fits me today. :P Does that make sense? Probably not... lack of sleep does that to you. :P

Anyways, I love the mellow bits of this song, I love the kick in, and I am totally in love with the bass line. Simple but moving. I get it.

I am just in love with The White Album. :)

Here is a nice YouTube clip with the song and some cool Beatles photo's and footage for your eyes and ears to feast upon. ;)

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: