Monday, April 16, 2007

Day - 152 - Hamilton, Joe Frank & Reynolds - Don't Pull Your Love

DAY 152
Hamilton, Joe Frank & Reynolds – "Don' Pull Your Love”
From 1971 Single Release




I don't really know why, but I have always had an odd fascination with this song.

It has an almost cheesy urgency to the chorus, but I love the horns and the strong lead vocal.

I love this top 10,000 list for many reasons, but one big one I am reminded of tonight is that I realize that certain bands and performers I really like do a lot of songs that I have forgotten about until I start poking around and searching for certain song facts.

These guys are really good!

I could not locate an actual video but the song is featured in this YouTube clip. The visuals are unimportant, but at least you can hear the song. :)




Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: