Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Day 154 - Cute is What We Aim For - The Curse of Curves

Day 154
Cute is What We Aim For - "The Curse of Curves"
From "The Same Old Blood Rush with a New Touch"




All I know of this song is the video.

I had never heard of this band or the song until last night. I flipped through a few friends MySpace pages and one of my buddies had this video on their page and I instantly fell in love with the song simply for the lyric "The Curse of Curves."

I really like the creativity of the video and the lyrics are just cool... I don't have much more of an opinion but I listened to a few clips on the album and me thinks I may be making a purchase soon... ;)

Sounds like a lot of what is out there, but there is a unique edge I am digging.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: