Sunday, April 22, 2007

Day 157 - Patsy Cline - Walking After Midnight

DAY 157
Patsy Cline – "Walking After Midnight”
From "The Patsy Cline Srory"




This is one of my favorite Patsy Cline songs. I truly love Patsy's music, but this is a stand out track for me simply because it is so well written and sung.... and it is a song my Dad plays all the time on the trumpet. We have had some awesome family jam sessions playing that song. Good times, good times... :)

Here is an awesome old clip of Patsy performing this song live. What a voice. She was so amazing. That voice gave her her immortality.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: