Thursday, May 10, 2007

Day 174 - Aimee Mann - Save Me

DAY 174
Aimee Mann – "Save Me”
From "Magnolia: Music from the Motion Picture [SOUNDTRACK]"




This was one of the first, more recent, songs I had heard of Aimee Mann's since "Voices Carry." This song really turned me back on to her music. I am kinda on an Aimee Mann kick as of late... dunno why... :)

As with just about all of Aimee's songs the lyrics are outstanding within the first few lines. Here is a YouTube clip of the song and video. It is different and unique. Good stuff. :)

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: