Saturday, May 26, 2007

Day 188 - KITE - Apple Wine

DAY 188
KITE – "Apple Wine”
From "Lost All Age"




These guys have made amazing music together for a long time. They are a local band in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. KITE is made up of some very unique, talented, kind, and passionate individuals who live, eat, and breath for their music and each other.

I have rarely seen a tighter group of people all working toward a goal so well and in such perfect harmony. (No pun intended.)

Despite rocky spots and challenges they have faced they have always remained focused on what is important. Their friendships and their music.

It seriously amazes me that the guys have not been discovered yet. Talk about your diamond in the rough. They are arena ready. Their sound is special and well crafted. They are just a treat to listen to and especially to listen to live. You can't fully experience KITE without going to one of their shows.

This song, Apple Wine, is probably in my top 5 favorite KITE songs as it is the first of theirs I fell totally in love with. We were the annoying folks in the crowd CONSTANTLY requesting to hear it. It is just THAT good. What can I say, I know what I like.

Check these guys out when you have a chance. You will not be disappointed. :)


Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: