Sunday, June 17, 2007

Day 206 - Bif Naked - Lucky

DAY 206
Bif Naked – "Lucky”
From "I Bificus"




I have not heard near enough of this ladies music but I do own this album. I actually bought it after hearing just one song. This track became one of my favorites. It is one of the few ballads on the album.

"Lucky" is such a deep emotional kind of song. Her vocals are so strong in certain parts that it really gave me chills the first time I heard it and has continued to do so. I love her lyrical writing style. The words she chooses to put in her songs are odd in that you don't expect them really at all. In a lot of songs you can pretty much guess the lyrical pattern but this gal is an exception to that rule, I think.

See the video here... it is very visually stimulating and interesting.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: