Thursday, July 19, 2007

Day 232 - David Bowie - Modern Love

DAY 232
David Bowie – "Modern Love”
From "Let's Dance"




I heard this song come on the radio and realized how much I was enjoying it and had to pick it for my song today... I had a rough day at work and even though I was in a crappy vibe once this song came on the stress of the day melted away and I found myself drumming on the steering wheel and bopping around to the music. it just felt so good... for a brief few moments the song helped me escape the nuisances of my day... the magic of music... Gotta love it...

I checked out the video to this song on YouTube and it really cracked me up. It is obvious they are "acting" over the top but the fashion and the choreographed/synchronized dance moves of the musicians really tickled me.... fearless folks during that phase of the video era... Bowie has always been big on the visuals... he never disappoints...

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: