Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Day 236 - Maktub - Baby Can't Wait

DAY 236
Maktub – "Baby Can't Wait”
From "Khronos"




I had the day off from work and needed some energizing music. I started out listening to The Kooks, but then made my transition to my boys in Maktub directly after and it had been a bit since I listened to the full album, so I cleaned house while jamming out to this album for a good portion of the day. I adore albums that you can listen to front to back and you are actually surprised when it is over because you are loving listening so much.

"Baby Can't Wait" is a kicky fun song... it sorta reminds me of the '70's in that it has a soulfulness that really comes out as you listen to the keyboards and such.

I could not find any performances or video's for this song but I did locate the video to "Just Like Murder", (which was one of my first choices on this list actually.)

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: