Thursday, July 26, 2007

Day 238 - Smashing Pumpkins - Said Sadly

DAY 238
Smashing Pumpkins – "Said Sadly”
B-Side of "Bullet With Butterfly Wings"




The Smashing Pumpkins might be back together, but Jimmy Chamberlain and Billy Corgan are the only original members. Personally, I will miss James Iha.

James was the lead vocalist on this song, and it's a beautiful duet with Nina Gordon of Veruca Salt. It's the B-Side of the "Bullet With Butterfly Wings" single, and I'm glad we bought the single before the album, because we may have never heard this song otherwise.

This is one of my favorite songs, because Glenn and I sing it together.

Click here to watch a fan-made music video on YouTube

Click here to watch Glenn and I performing "Said Sadly" at the Comet in 2007.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: