Saturday, August 04, 2007

Day 244 - Jane's Addiction - Jane Says

DAY 244
Jane's Addiction – "Jane Says”
From "Nothing's Shocking"




This song kicks so much ass it is hard to even write out words that express how much I love this song.

A good friend of our sings the hell out of this song and really reminded me of how much I love it. :)

I would write more but am on a limited time frame tonight, but check out the song if you have never heard it. :)

Here is an awesome live performance of the guys performing "Jane Says."


Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: