Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Day 261 - Paul Westerberg - Good Day

DAY 261
Paul Westerberg – "Good Day”
From "Eventually"




I guess it's a good day. That was all I was going to say about this song.... because it just fit my mood tonight.... and then I went to find a video of the song or somthing to that affect, and ran across something that made me think...

The video seen here uses "Good Day" as the soundtrack. It is a tribute to a woman who passed away at the age of 38 due to breast cancer. It seems pretty legit to me. And even if it isn't it still makes you think about how good of day today really was for many of us. Outside of anything that seems really horrible, at least we are living and breathing... and in most cases have that someone special in our life that make life worth living.

I am lucky enough to have a life pretty full of those special someones...

I guess it's a good day... :)

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Max chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Susana chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: