Sunday, September 16, 2007

Day 277 - Glenn and Rachael - Need Stilts

DAY 277
Glenn and Rachael – "Need Stilts”




Glenn and I wrote this song for a SongFight challenge. The title was "Need Stilts" and we thought it was a very challenging title so we decided to go for it... Oddly enough I was immediately inspired by different Lemonheads tracks I liked and the creativity brewed from there...

We did not tell any of our friends that we had entered this songfight and we ended up winning that week by a pretty big margin. This song is kind of our claim to song fight fame so to speak. We had a great time writing it and it has been a crowd favorite ever since. It is just cute and fun...

Today is the 12th anniversary of the day I met Glenn... hard to believe it has been that long... it is a good thing.. ;)

You can listen to "Need Stilts" and lots of Glenn's, (and my), other songs for free on his website's "All Songs" catalog.



Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Will chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Max chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Susana chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: