Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Day 279 - Murray Head - One Night In Bangkok

DAY 279
Murray Head – "One Night In Bangkok”
From "Chess [CAST RECORDING] "




This is a song I would love to cover one day! I adore the arrangement, I adore the very intelligent lyrics, it is just an amazing composition. The beat really grabs you as does the instrumentation.

I love these two lyrics the best:

"I get my kicks above the waistline sunshine..."

"I don't see you guys rating
The kind of mate I'm contemplating
I'd let you watch, I would invite you
But the queens we use would not excite you..."

CLASSIC!

The video is very cool as well.

Check out the wikipedia info on this song, it is interesting.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Will chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Max chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Susana chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: