Sunday, October 07, 2007

Day 295 - The Cranberries - Zombie

DAY 295
The Cranberries – "Zombie”
From "No Need to Argue"




(Halloween time must bring on these creepier titles... here I go with Zombies again. Hahaha...)

My sister performed this song with her band the other night and did a great job on it. Really just pulled a WOW on the crowd...

I have always enjoyed this song and was reminded of that last night so I decided I needed to pick it today. The video to this song was actually my first introduction to it. It was such an awesome video.

I like the unique vocal stylings of Dolores O'Riordan on this track... she is such an amazing vocalist and it really shows on this song...

From what I read this song was written in memory of two boys, Jonathan Ball and Tim Parry, who were killed in an IRA bombing in Warrington, Cheshire (North-West England) on 20 March 1993.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Max chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Susana chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Go see what Williamchose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: