Sunday, October 14, 2007

Day 301 - Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

DAY 301
Pink Floyd – "Wish You Were Here”
From "Wish You Were Here"




I am honestly not a huge Pink Floyd fan. Not that I do not recognize their talent or their impressive contribution to the music world in general, I just am not really moved by the majority of what I know of their material at this time. I may change my opinion as I mature and grow in my own musical taste but as of now... there ya have it.

This song is the exception for me. I really do love "Wish You Were Here" very much.
I feel like there is something within it I can feel something for. It is weird. Maybe I am just not far enough out there to really understand the depth of the Pink Floyd perception. Maybe I will get there some day. :)

Here is a wonderful performance of Pink Floyd performing this song in 1994 in this YouTube clip.



Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Max chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Susana chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Go see what Williamchose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: