Sunday, October 28, 2007

Day 310 - The Beatles - This Boy

DAY 310
The Beatles – "This Boy”
From "Past Masters, Vol. 1"




This song has been a favorite of mine since the moment I heard it. I actually was not introduced to this track until 1996 when I bought Glenn "The Beatles Anthology, Vol. 1."

The version of this song on "Anthology" was from a TV performance on The Morecambe & Wise show, which is a British program.

"This Boy" was originally released as the b-side to "I Wanna Hold Your Hand."

I tend to affectionately parody this song when my husband is being especially antagonistic. ;) We have fun with it.

I REALLY like this YouTube clip of The Beatles performing this song.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Max chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Susana chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Go see what William chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: