Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Day 313 - The Cast of Nightmare Before Christmas - This is Halloween

DAY 313
The Cast of Nightmare Before Christmas – "This is Halloween”
From "The Nightmare Before Christmas - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack"




(Spooky... I am picking a Halloween song on Halloween AND the song number is 313... WoooOOOOooooOOOOooo...) :P

I know, cliche and corny to pick a Halloween song on Halloween, however, we have been listening to a compilation CD of Halloween songs at my work all day and the disk leads off with this track. And since I have been in love with this movie and the music since it's inception, it is most definitely a favorite and appropriate for a top 10,000 choice.

I had the grand opportunity to see The Nightmare Before Christmas 3-D last Friday and it was awesome! For a veteran fan of the movie I could REALLY see and appreciate the magic of 3-D in this film. What a wonderful treat. It makes me feel like a little kid getting to enjoy their favorite cartoon all over again for the 1st time.

Danny Elfman is a genius composer. I truly admire his creativity and vision. I can almost always tell when he is involved in a project. Tim Burton as well for that matter. His creative genius almost screams through the visuals in any movie he has taken part in bringing to life.

Click here to watch a clip of "This is Halloween" on YouTube

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Max chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Susana chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Go see what William chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

1 comment:

Miyagi said...

Hey! I saw that movie yesterday!!!!
The Danny Elfman's Edward Scissorhands soundtrack is pretty good too.
Best regards!