Friday, November 09, 2007

Day 320 - Jewel - Down So Long

DAY 320
Jewel – "Down So Long”
From "Spirit"




This song feels right to me today. It has this nice bluesy vibe that really tickles me feet. I start swaying and grooving when the track kicks in right at the 0:35 mark of the song.

No matter what people may think of Jewel, I think it is undisputed that she is a very talented lyricist. I really enjoy her writing style. It makes me think and that is rare. Hahaha... I just re-read that statement and it made me chuckle... not that THINKING is rare for me... I MEANT to that modern forms of art that actually make you think are rare... just to clarify... :P

I enjoy art in general, but especially when it is not obvious and I have to consider it and try to get to know it... if that makes sense.... Ok, I am just weird...

I really like the video too. Jewel is very beautiful in this particular video. :)

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Max chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Susana chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Go see what William chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: