Thursday, November 29, 2007

Day 332 - Savatage - Sleep

DAY 332
Savatage – "Sleep”
From "Edge of Thorns"




I fell in love with Savatage when I was about 16. The band actualy formed in 1979 ad was founded by Jon and Criss Olivia. Zachary Stevens joined Savatage in 1993. His voice really added somthing special to their music.

This song, "Sleep" is one of my favorite tracks from this album. It is just so mellow and simple compared to much of the rest of their catalogue.

The video is pretty decent too. Check it out... :)

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Max chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Susana chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Go see what William chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: