Sunday, December 09, 2007

Day 339 - Matt White - Love

DAY 339
Matt White – "Love”
From "Best Days"




Again a new song I noticed in a soundtrack... (I was watching a little bit of the movie "Little Manhattan" which was a cute little romantic comedy.) This song caught my ear immediately because it was a fun and kicky little tune.

I love listening for little gems in soundtracks... there are so many lesser known artists who have songs on TV shows and movies that you might not hear otherwise. I think a lot of them get picked up for their music because they are cheaper to pay than some better known acts and performers. But I am glad when I discover folks who tickle my ears in the happiest ways.

Matt White's voice and the arrangement make me think of Jack Johnson and John Mayer put together.

You gotta check out the video/song on this YouTube clip. This one is fun to dance all by yourself to! :D

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Max chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Susana chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Go see what William chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: