Saturday, December 22, 2007

Day 346 - Basia - Copernicus

DAY 346
Basia – "Copernicus”
From "London Warsaw New York"




I surprised myself when I looked at my top 10,000 list thus far and saw I had not chosen a song by Basia yet.

I am a big fan of Basia, but this album specifically and especially. This song, "Copernicus", is probably my favorite track on the album. I love the flow of it and how she delivers every lyric.

Basia is such an amazing vocalist and her songs contain such creative arrangements that you often don't expect what comes next when listening to her material.

I doubt this will be the last time she shows up on my list.... so many artists and so little room in my brain to remember everything I wish i could...


Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Max chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Susana chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Go see what William chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: