Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Day 348 - Elton John - Bennie and the Jets

DAY 348
Elton John – "Bennie and the Jets”
From "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road"




I have missed a couple days over the holidays, but now the craziness is over and things can get back to semi normal... :P

So I was driving to work in some nasty snowy weather and this song popped on the radio and made my drive a little nicer, so I decided it was the song of the day for me.

My Dad really enjoyed this song when I was growing up so I have a lot of great memories attached to this tune.

Here is a cool live performance of Elton performing this song in 1976. I also like this YouTube clip featuring the studio version of "Bennie and the Jets."

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Max chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Roymond chose today
Go see what Susana chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Go see what William chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)
Click here to see the album covers of my choices so far.

No comments: