Thursday, November 30, 2006

Day 25 - Daniel Powter - Song 6

DAY 25
Daniel Powter – “Song 6”
From Daniel Powter




I am a bit tired so I will keep this shorter than I had originally anticipated. This is my favorite song of the moment. I don’t know why but Daniel Powter strikes me as a genuine artist that was lucky enough to catch the ear of somebody important in the music biz.

Much like Mr. John Mayer. He sings with passion, he seems fearless, he is very obviously talented vocally and musically. He is the whole package in my opinion.

This song is SO groovable and even though the lyrics seem semi cryptic it does not take an ounce of anything away from the fun genius of the track. I have listened to this track about 6 or 7 times tonight and it makes me feel so happy.

So tonight we consumed Daniel Powter inspired chicken enchiladas. They were a little spicier than I usually make. Was it me, was it Daniel? The world may never know…

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Hoffie chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what prayformojo chose today
Go see what Troy chose today

No comments: