Saturday, December 02, 2006

Day 27 - Glenn Case - Rachael

DAY 27
Glenn Case – “Rachael”
From Glenn case (no specific album)




I am choosing my song today. Literally, because this song was written for me by my husband, Glenn Case.

It just suites me today to remember and listen to this song.

I remember saying to Glenn, I wish there was a Rachael song besides the one we could think of by Basia called "Take Him Back Rachel." And how I always thought that'd be neat to have a song with your name in it written especially for you. I would feel like Sara that "Sara Smile" was written for, or the infamous "Sharona" or whatever. Silly, but that is me.

So, he humored me and my song was born. Thanks babe. :)

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Hoffie chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what prayformojo chose today
Go see what Troy chose today

No comments: