Monday, December 04, 2006

Day 29 - Dar Williams - Christians And The Pagans

DAY 29
Dar Williams – “Christians And The Pagans”
From Mortal City




I am choosing a "Rachael Fun Song" today! I ADORE this specific Dar Williams track. This is the one that made me fall in love with her music. I seriously listened to this song AT LEAST 25 times in a row the first day I heard it.

The visuals in the lyrics and the story telling are just spectacular in this song.

I was also pleased to learn that Dar Williams backed up my hero, Ellis Paul a time or two. On one specific and wonderful song "Angel In Manhattan."

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Hoffie chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what prayformojo chose today
Go see what Troy chose today

No comments: