Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Day 31 - John Hiatt - Have A Little Faith In Me

DAY 31
John Hiatt – “Have A Little Faith In Me”
From Bring The Family




Funny enough I discovered this song, (like many of my favorites), from a movie soundtrack.

I first heard this song on the movie “Benny & Joon”, which, funny enough, was primarily filmed right here in Spokane.

To me a song is very amazing if it draws your attention more than the images in the film.

This song is just sung with so much passion...power... emotion! Others have attempted to cover this song, but John Hiatt owns it. No doubt. The message is so romantic and hopeful. I am such a mushy girl. I just adore a good love song.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Hoffie chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what prayformojo chose today
Go see what Troy chose today

No comments: