Thursday, January 04, 2007

Day 57 - Electric Light Orchestra - Sweet Talkin' Woman

DAY 57
Electric Light Orchestra – “Sweet Talkin' Woman”
From Out of the Blue




Another oldie but a goodie! ELO! And "Sweet Talkin' Woman" is most assuredly one of my favs.

I am a big time fan of Jeff Lynne. His production style and creativity are seriously unmatched in my opinion. The fact that he has not been inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame is a tragedy and a gigantic oversight.

ELO has so many groovable songs. I had a hard time choosing today, and I am sure there will be several more ELO picks as my list grows.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Hoffie chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what prayformojo chose today
Go see what Troy chose today

No comments: