Friday, January 05, 2007

Day 58 - Joss Stone - Fell In Love With A Boy

DAY 58
Joss Stone – “Fell In Love With A Boy”
From The Soul Sessions




The first time I heard Joss Stone do this White Stripes cover I almost did not recognize the song. Her version is so soulful and funky. I love the original too, but I really enjoy the spin she puts on it.

She was so young when she recorded this album and the power and range she has vocally are really stunning.

I have this song on a couple of my favorite mix CD's and I sing at the top of my lungs every time. This is a great song to exercise your vocal cords to.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Hoffie chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what prayformojo chose today
Go see what Troy chose today

No comments: