Sunday, January 07, 2007

Day 60 - KLF featuring Tammy Wynette - Justified and Ancient

DAY 60
KLF featuring Tammy Wynette – “Justified and Ancient”
From Single release featuring Tammy Wynette, but originally from the album The White Room




A lot of people think I am a freak for loving this song, and they are probably right, but I probably don’t care. *LOL*

I CAN NOT HELP myself; I HAVE to move to this song. Glenn could tell you. Whenever this song comes on I go into instant happy mode and HAVE to dance!

In the car, in the shower, while cooking, it does not matter. I am addicted to this song. I hear that beat kick in and it owns me. Flat out.

I remember when this song was released and it was rather ground breaking at the time for a country artist like Tammy Wynette to collaborate with a hip hop kind of group. I thought that was awesome! (Still do.) I love it when people get outside of “the box” and do things that are unexpected.

Tammy was fearless, may she rest in peace.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Hoffie chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what prayformojo chose today
Go see what Troy chose today

No comments: