Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Day 70 - Goodness - Sincerely Yours

DAY 70
Goodness –“Sincerely Yours”
From Goodness




I fell in love with the band Goodness at an Alanis Morissette concert in 1996

They were opening on the tiny stage at The Gorge in George, Washington. It was a very memorable concert for many reasons, but I remember just being blown away! I truly enjoyed Goodness and the vocal charm and power of Ms. Carrie Akre.

The entire band was extremely talented but Carrie set them on fire! With a style all her own and a stage presence that rivals legends such as Anne Wilson, (who is a Goddess in my opinion.)

I could not find my beloved choice for today “Sincerely Yours”, but here is a link to the song “Wicked Eye” which appears on the same album.

I highly recommend the entire album to any music lover. No music collection is complete without it, it is excellent from front to back!

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Hoffie chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what prayformojo chose today
Go see what Troy chose today

No comments: