Thursday, January 18, 2007

Day 71 - Kenny Chesney - Don't Happen Twice

DAY 71
Kenny Chesney –“Don’t Happen Twice”
From Kenny Chesney Greatest Hits




Yes, there is a little teeny bit of country passion in these bones. I am VERY selective on my country music picks, but this song by Kenny Chesney is definitely one of my all time favs. I heard it on CMT and it hooked me right away.

It is just fun and kicky. I really like the little guitar riffs and the slide on the steel guitar is really cool too.

Another nostalgic song. One that reminds me of the fun in being young and wild. :)
I’d never wanna go back through adolescence, but I enjoy a lot of the memories.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Hoffie chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what prayformojo chose today
Go see what Troy chose today

No comments: