Monday, January 22, 2007

Day 75 - Nelly (featuring Kelly Rowland) - Dilemma

DAY 75
Nelly (featuring Kelly Rowland) –“Dilemma”
From Nellyville




Glenn and I bought the new Karaoke Revolution American Idol PS2 game last night and this song is featured on the game.

Our friend Josh chose to sing it and he really made a good effort. That is a hard little rap flow to do. Josh pushed through and did a good job for his first time trying it. It reminded me how much I enjoy this specific song.

Nelly is probably my favorite newer hip hop rapper. I LOVE his flow and he is so smooth… I am not big on the hard core gangster rap. It just does not hit me, but this smooth rap is almost jazzy and leans more toward an R&B style…. I can really appreciate it.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Hoffie chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what prayformojo chose today
Go see what Troy chose today

No comments: