Friday, January 26, 2007

DAY 79
Stevie Wonder –“For Once In My Life”
From For Once In My Life




Glenn and I were heading to our friends house and listening to the top 100 billboard hits of 1968 and this song came on and I was reminded how much I love it.

I remember when I was a little kid that the first time I heard this song it was on a Disney "video" of all things. They ran a whole bunch of cartoon clips together and had this song on as the background. We had a whole bunch of those little cartoon videos. But I have always loved this song.

It is fun to just let loose, close your eyes, and belt out.

Stevie Wonder is a gift to the world of music in every way.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Hoffie chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what prayformojo chose today
Go see what Troy chose today

No comments: