Friday, February 02, 2007

Day 85 - Corrosion of Conformity - Albatross

DAY 85
Corrosion of Conformity –“Albatross”
From Deliverance




I am picking another of my more favorite rock songs, “Albatross”! This song just rocks, as does the video!

The guitar riff at the very beginning is one of my favorites of all time. It is just CRUNCHY and balls out! And when the chorus kicks in you really get in the groove! Oooooh, gives me chills just listening back to it!!!!

I was fortunate enough to see them live opening for Megadeth in 1994 and it was one of the BEST concerts I have ever been to. They were so awesome to see play live.

Ain’t no pretty way to say it. :) These guys just kick some major ass.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Troy chose today

No comments: