Monday, February 12, 2007

Day 95 - Weird Al Yankovic - You Don't Love Me Anymore

DAY 95
Weird Al Yankovic–"You Don’t Love Me Anymore”
From Off The Deep End





So today I choose a song from the king of parody, Weird Al Yankovic.

This is probably in my top 5 favorite Weird Al songs. I come from a family of parody geniuses and we all have this odd talent to pervert songs in the weirdest ways with very little effort.

My Grandpa was the master! :)

“You Don’t Love Me Anymore” is such a hilarious concept. You hear these soft meaningful chords and lyrics at first and then these strange psychotic lyrics kick in, but the songs maintains the gushy ballad vibe.

I just think it is a fantastically funny tune and I love Weird Al.

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Troy chose today

No comments: