Friday, February 16, 2007

Day 99 - Ian Matthews - Shake It

DAY 99
Ian Matthews – "Shake It”
From "Stealin' Home/Siamese Friends"




It is 11:55pm on my computer.... almost did not make it with my song choice...

My creative writing has been lacking on my most recent posts. Bummer.

Anyway, today I am choosing a song I was reminded of as Glenn was going through some billboard chart music just now. “Shake It” is a very mellow and fun track that you can still groove to. In truth I know virtually nothing about Ian Matthews but I have always enjoyed this song.

And there ya have it…

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)

No comments: