Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Day 115 - The Cowsills - The Rain, the Park, & Other Things

DAY 115
The Cowsills – "The Rain, The Park, & Other Things”
From "The Rain, The Park, & Other Things"




I loved this song especially as a small child. I remember it being one of my Dad's favorites. I really loved the album cover when I was little too. I thought it was so funny with the cartoon character depictions.

This song tells such a lively story. It is poppy and bubble gum, but at the same time the story is so vivid and entertaining.

It is a fun little tune... so check it out!

Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)

No comments: