Monday, March 19, 2007

Day 126 - Billy Joel - She's Always A Woman

DAY 126
Billy Joel – "She's Always A Woman”
From "The Stranger"




Billy Joel is one of those artists I always liked a lot, but I grew a TRUE appreciation for his music when Glenn and I first began seeing each other as at that time Billy Joel was, and to a great extent still is, one the most influential musical artists on Glenn's songwriting.

This song is romantic, heart felt, well written, genuine, the whole package.

I have a fondness for Billy's voice. Again, it is just very natural and honest.

I like this YouTube clip of Billy singing "She's Always A Woman". It shows how much people love his music, and even as he has grown older he still sounds very very good. :)


Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)

No comments: