Sunday, March 18, 2007

Day 125 - Gin Blossoms - Hey Jealousy

DAY 125
Gin Blossoms – "Hey Jealousy”
From "New Miserable Experience"




So I hit the big 125 today! Woot!

This song is not one that I would describe as mind-blowingly significant or anything... this is just a song I really like. I enjoyed it very much in my teen years... I purchased it in my BMG Music mail order addictive era. *LOL* What is a a girl living in a rural area to do? No stores to shop for CD's at within a 30 mile radius, so mail order was the best choice. :)

This song is sorta a fun poppy little tune. The lead vocalist has such an awesome clean voice. Even in their live performances he sounds really awesome.


Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)

No comments: