Saturday, March 17, 2007

Day 124 - The Pretenders - I'll Stand By You

DAY 124
The Pretenders – "I'll Stand By You”
From "Last of the Independents"




I missed another day yesterday... ahhh, well.. it happens. I was out of town visiting family and time got away from me... the usual... well time and a dial up connection that was not cooperating. ;) *LOL*

So I am choosing this sweet and romantic song by The Pretenders. The song is lovely as is the video. It is older but still such an amazing song.

The lyrics are very intimate. It is easy to imagine the inspiration that must have accompanied these thoughts when the song was created, (for me it is anyway.) :)

Ah... sweet love...


Go see what Andy chose today
Go see what Glenn chose today
Go see what Heuristics Inc. chose today
Go see what Niveous chose today
Go see what Troy chose today
Click here to see my song choices thus far (sorted by artist)

No comments: